Next Staff is committed to hiring only the best. We do this by applying industry best practices and incorporating a rigorous selection process.
We place healthcare professionals in a variety of settings including: Acute care facilities, physician’s offices, long term care facilities, and outpatient clinics.
A look at our hiring process:
- Application: You’ll begin by logging in and completing the online application. You’ll be asked to submit information about your education and work experience. You’ll also be asked to submit proof of licensure/certification.
- Competency Assessment/Skills Checklist: As part of the application process, you will need to complete exams based on your specialty as well as a skills checklist.
- Interview: We’ll contact you by phone to schedule an interview at a time and location that’s convenient for you. We are going to spend time getting to know you. We’ll talk with you about your skills, experience, preferences, and career goals. We want to be sure we find the role that is the best fit for you.
- Reference Checks: You’ll be asked to submit personal and professional references as part of the application process. Reference checks help us learn about your past performance as well as your strengths and weaknesses.
- Client-specific Orientation: We want to be sure you are adequately prepared to work with our clients. To that end, before working a shift, we’ll provide you with an online orientation to each of the sites you’ll work via our online portal. In addition, some facilities will offer on-site orientation.
All of this information allows us to thoroughly evaluate each candidate to ensure they have the skills, motivation, and professionalism to thrive in our organization. So if you’re ready to join our team, complete our Online Application and one of our representatives will contact you immediately.